Please note that ISIT 2022 is an in-person event and there is no virtual/hybrid component for following the conference online. The registration form should be used ONLY if you are attending in person.
Please note that ISIT 2022 is an in-person event, and normal rules related to including the paper in the proceedings apply. If none of the authors is able to participate in person and present the paper due to the current covid-19 restrictions, we would appreciate if you could provide a detailed explanation by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org preferably by April 30, but no later than the author registration deadline. Your case will be handled before the camera ready paper submission.
All attendees must register and receive a conference badge in order to participate in conference activities.
Please carefully read the information below and contact email@example.com if you have any questions about registration.
Registration is made through an online registration system. ⇒ Registration form
If you have any questions concerning the registration form or procedure, please contact Congress Office Tavicon at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. +358 3 233 0400 (office hours Mon-Fri 9.00-16.00 UTC+3).
Registration Fees and Payment Deadlines
The registration fee is based on the date of registration and payment. If you want to benefit from the lower fee, please, register early and pay by the deadline.
- At least one author per paper must register.
- Students (paying the reduced student fee) may register just one paper.
- Full registrations may register up to three papers.
NB: this is not a hybrid conference and has the same rules for proceedings appearance as usual in-person ISITs, subject to possible pandemic-related travel/quarantine restrictions.
|Early bird fee (EUR) until May 15||Normal fee (EUR) from May 16|
IT Society Member*
IT Society Student Member**
IEEE Student Member**
IT Society Life Member*
IEEE Life Member*
Registration fees are VAT 0%, no VAT will be added.
*The membership status must be confirmed with a valid membership number given at the time of registration. In case of incorrect membership status, the full registration fees will apply.
**Proof of student status must be shown at the registration desk.
Registration fee includes:
- City Reception on Sunday, June 26
- Access to scientific sessions and plenary speeches
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Access to electronic proceedings
- Banquet dinner on Thursday, June 30
… does NOT include:
- costs for travel and insurances
|Early bird fee EUR until May 15||Normal fee EUR from May 16|
When registering to the tutorial(s), you will be requested to indicate which tutorial(s) you are planning to attend in the morning and/or afternoon.
Extra Conference Dinner ticket
You may purchase at the time of registration an extra conference dinner ticket for an accompanying person at the price of 120€ (incl. VAT 24%).
During ISIT 2022, the IT Society has scheduled several events that are open to all attendees but require registration. Seats for some of these events are limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Monday June 27 13:10 – 14:20 Diversity and Inclusion Event
- Monday June 27 18:00 – 19:30 WITHITS – Women In the Information Theory Society
- Tuesday June 28 13:10 – 14:20 (Student) Outreach – Mentoring Event
- Tuesday June 28 18:00 – 19:30 Awards Ceremony
- Thursday June 30 13:10 – 14:20 (Student) Meet the Shannon Lecturer
Lunch box (sandwich) or light lunch buffet is included in the lunch-time events.
A light cocktail is included in the evening event.
Invitation Letter for Visa
If you need an invitation letter for visa applications, contact email@example.com.
Note that invitation letters will only be extended upon request and only after full registration and fees payment. A signed invitation letter will be emailed to the requesting party at no additional cost.
Payment and Confirmation
Full payment of the registration fee is to be made prior to the congress in euros (EUR). When registering online, you will receive instant confirmation of successful registration to your email. Please note that invoicing will end two weeks prior to the event.
At the end of the registration form, you will be given three alternatives for payment:
- Credit card: Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- Invoice as an e-mail attachment. You will receive an invoice to your e-mail, and you can print it out for your files. This will have your reference number and the bank details for payment.
- E-Invoice for Finnish organizations only. E-invoice fee is EUR 15.
- All payments should be made free of banking charges
- Bank drafts as well as personal, traveller’s or company cheques cannot be accepted
Cancellation and refund policy
All registration fees covering a paper are non-refundable. For other kinds of registrations, the following rules apply.
All cancellations and changes must be made in writing (email) to Congress Office Tavicon, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before May 6, 2022, a processing fee of 50 EUR will be charged; between May 6, 2022 and June 6, 2022, a processing fee of 50% will be charged; no refund will be made after June 6, 2022. All registration fees covering a paper are non-refundable.
In extreme cases (e.g., medical/family emergencies or visa issues), the organizers may accept a refund. In these cases, the organizers must be alerted prior to the conference start date. To obtain a refund, an email must be submitted containing proof of the extenuating circumstance, up to one week after the conference end date. Any visa related issues must provide proof that the application was submitted at least 45 days prior to the conference start date.